Subject: Wood beetles

Wood beetles

From: Vicky Koutsomitopoulou <kmvicky<-a>
Date: Monday, September 5, 2005
Lori Arnold <woodbldg [at] aol__com> writes

>I have a client in Greece with a wood beetle problem in her house.

I work in the Byzantine and Christian Museum in Athens, Greece.
There are a few companies around such as Redokil, that deal with
pest problems . Recently here in the museum we used Entomokil for
books. Contact details are:

    Entomokil
    Director: Mr. Lambroukos
    Promitheos 7 and Imbrou, Peiraias
    Greece
    +30 210 4965534
    +30 210 4965538
    Fax: +30 210 4965540

If you need any more information please let me know.

Vicky Koutsomitopoulou
Conservation of Icons
Byzantine and Christian Museum
Athens, Greece

               Distributed: Saturday, September 10, 2005