Subject: Cellulose acetate

Cellulose acetate

From: Douglas W. Nishimura <dwnpph<-a>
Date: Monday, August 29, 2005
I'm posting this request on behalf of someone in the Netherlands. I
only deal with film, but with any luck, some objects conservator may
be able to her her.

    **** Moderator's comments: This query comes from a person who is
    not on the DistList and will not see any responses that are
    posted here.  Please respond directly to sender and if of
    general interest post it here as well

    I am looking for cellulose acetate in powder, flakes or web
    forms with low melting points (lower than 200 deg.C). I am
    planning to use the cellulose acetate as adhesive. I would be
    very grateful if you could provide me with any information.

    Sheila Adimargono
    sheila.adimargono<-a t->wur< . >nl

Douglas Nishimura
Image Permanence Institute