Subject: Course syllabi sought

Course syllabi sought

From: Whitney S Baker <wbaker<-a>
Date: Monday, August 29, 2005
I teach a course in preventive conservation in a graduate-level
museum studies program.  The class focuses on issues such as
environment, storage, properties of materials, and ethics.  I would
be interested in sharing syllabi, textbook suggestions, and/or ideas
for interactive learning opportunities with others who teach or have
taught a similar class.

    **** Moderator's comments: See, of course, Conservation Course
    Syllabus Pages, compiled by Sarah Lowengard
    <URL:http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byauth/lowengard/syllabi/>
    It hasn't been updated in a while but there's a lot there.
    (and of course we'd welcome anyone who wanted to work on
    updates).

Whitney Baker, Conservator
University of Kansas Libraries
1425 Jayhawk Blvd., Room 135