Subject: Consolidating distemper paint

Consolidating distemper paint

From: Anne Bjorke <anne.bjorke<-a>
Date: Monday, August 15, 2005
We are a group of conservators from NIKU, The Norwegian Institute
for Cultural Heritage Research, who are going to consolidate
distemper paint in one of the stave churches. We would like to know
if anyone has used "Lascaux Medium for Consolidation" for
consolidation of distemper paint (or other matte surfaces), and if
so, what was your experience?

Anne Bjorke
Norwegian Institute for Cultural Heritage Research
+47 23 35 50 00 23
Fax: +47 23 35 50 01

                Distributed: Wednesday, August 31, 2005