Subject: Guitar

Guitar

From: Liliana Bustos <lilphoto<-a>
Date: Friday, August 19, 2005
The object is an electric guitar that belonged to a rock musician
famous in Argentina. It has drawings made in different colour
markers, and the markers can be erased if you touch the drawing. The
thing is that I would like to mark or to set in a permanent way
those drawings, and I want to know how to do it and what material
should I use for that purpose. The guitar would not be played as an
instrument, but kept as collection object. So, it would be touched
not played, and I want to preserve the drawings.

Liliana

                  Distributed: Friday, August 26, 2005