Subject: Outdoor bronze sculpture

Outdoor bronze sculpture

From: Connie Green <consob<-a>
Date: Monday, July 25, 2005
We are looking for recommendations of regular treatments that
conservators have used successfully on outdoor bronze sculpture. Has
anyone had success with any new waxes?  I asked a few weeks ago about
a product "Clear Wax" by Sculpt Nouveau, but did not receive any
replies.  Is there another product for treatment of outdoor bronzes
that someone recommends?   Any experience, advice, comments would be
welcome.

Connie Green
Israel Museum
Jerusalem, Israel