Subject: SCMRE

SCMRE

From: Charles Tumosa <tumosac<-a>
Date: Monday, August 15, 2005
On July 19, 2005 the Director of SCMRE, Dr. Robert Koestler,
informed the staff that 6 of the 7 Senior Scientist Positions at
SCMRE have been eliminated. This leaves 1 senior physical scientist
and 2 technicians. This effectively ends the Preservation Science
research program here.

As one of the researchers forced to "retire", I would like to take
this opportunity to thank my friends in the conservation and
research community for their help and support over the past 16
years. I may be reached at my present e-mail address until Sep 19,
2005 and at cstchemist<-a t->aol< . >com afterward.

Charles S. Tumosa

                Distributed: Wednesday, August 17, 2005