Subject: RFP: Book cleaning

RFP: Book cleaning

From: Roberta Pilette <roberta.pilette<-a>
Date: Thursday, July 21, 2005
Yale University Library has an RFP for the cleaning of books in the
Sterling Memorial Library. Responses are due Aug 30, 2005. Anyone
interested in the project please review the RFP at

    <URL:http://www.library.yale.edu/preservation/
        stacks%20clean%20rfp%20final.pdf>

        **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped
        for email. There should be no newline.

I will be happy to answer any questions.  Please contact me either
by phone or email.

Bobbie Pilette
Preservation Department
Yale University Library