Subject: Publications available

Publications available

From: Barbara Appelbaum <aandh<-a>
Date: Friday, July 22, 2005
    author.

We have five cartons of duplicates of virtually complete runs of
AATA, the AIC Journal (and its predecessor, the IIC-American Group
Bulletin), and Studies in Conservation, as well as some
miscellaneous other publications, that we would deeply love to get
rid of.  There are many additional goodies including AIC Postprints
and Preprints, some IIC conference papers, etc.

We would be happy to send them to anyone at no cost other than
shipping.  If some group seems worthy enough, we would even
contribute to the shipping cost.

Anyone interested--or knowing someone that might be
interested--please let us know.

Barbara Appelbaum and Paul Himmelstein
444 Central Park West
New York, NY  10025