Subject: Lighting

Lighting

From: Isabel Medina <ismedina<-a>
Date: Monday, July 11, 2005
I am evaluating lighting options for in situ conditions. I am
comparing fluorescent contra LED lighting, since I am in need of a
non-incandescent lighting that can be used in high humidity
locations (close to 100% RH) to illuminate stucco panels made of
lime mortars and painted with inorganic pigments and (perhaps) an
organic medium. LED is a new technology. I know about its durability
and economy. I have not been able to find any information about its
uses in our field.

Isabel Medina-Gonzalez
Conservacion, Arqueologia y Gestion de Patrimonio Cultural
CNCPC-INAH

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 17, 2005