Subject: Mount Rushmore

Mount Rushmore

From: Jilleen Nadolny <jnadolny<-a>
Date: Monday, July 11, 2005
I saw the recent post regarding the cleaning of Mount Rushmore and
was wondering if anyone knows of a decent article on the subject in
English?  I thought if might be a fun thing for my students to read,
but all I can find available on Google is in German (it looks like
the Germans are pretty excited about cleaning Mount
Rushmore--apparently a lot more excited than the Americans are).

Jilleen Nadolny
University of Oslo, Department of Conservation

                   Distributed: Sunday, July 17, 2005