Subject: UV lamp

UV lamp

From: Julia Ribbe <320081548374-0001<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2005
For some time I have been doing research on fluorescence of
conservation materials. I found a good source in M. Deribere's "Les
Applications Pratiques De La Luminescence" from 1955. He used for
his investigations a UV-lamp called Wood Lamp Mazda MAW 75. Now I am
looking for information about this radiation source; specifically I
need the lamp's spectrum/wavelength of excitation.

Julia Ribbe
Student, Conservation
University of Applied Sciences Cologne
Germany