Subject: Incralac

Incralac

From: Naomi Kroll <naomi_kroll<-a>
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2005
I was wondering if anyone has used the relatively new water-based
formulation of Incralac for coating outdoor bronze.  I am interested
in knowing how its working  properties differ from that of the
solvent-based formulation.  Any thoughts on performance differences,
etc. would also be appreciated.

Naomi Kroll
Architectural Conservator
National Park Service
Northeast Region, Architectural Preservation Division

                  Distributed: Saturday, July 9, 2005