Subject: Japanese paper

Japanese paper

From: Simon Moore <simon.moore<-a>
Date: Friday, June 24, 2005
Chiara Senfett <c.senfett [at] libero__it> writes

>I am a student, I am writing my graduation thesis and I am searching
>information about Japanese paper used for conservation. I am
>interested about modern production. Anybody could send me some
>information or bibliographic information about it?

I have been using Japanese tissues in Natural History Conservation.
The results, thus far, are to be published in the next edition of
NatSCA News which is available from the editor, Vicki Noble:
vicn<-a t->nhm< . >ac< . >uk

Simon Moore, MIScT, FLS, AMUKIC,ACR,
Conservator of Natural Sciences.
Hampshire County Council