Subject: Presentation on microclimates

Presentation on microclimates

From: Jerry Shiner <info<-a>
Date: Friday, June 17, 2005
I will be presenting "Inside the Black Box", a discussion of active
microclimate control systems, and their application in display case
and museum storage microclimate control at New York's Metropolitan
Museum of Art on Tuesday July 5, 2005 at 3:30. I will also be
demonstrating the new LightCheck Cumulative Exposure Indicators
developed by the European Union's LIDO project.

Anyone interested in this topic is invited to join us, but as space
is quite limited, please contact me to reserve a seat, or to arrange
to see me while I am in the New York area.

Jerry Shiner
Microclimate Technologies International
Keepsafe Microenvironment Solutions

                 Distributed: Wednesday, June 22, 2005