Subject: Paintings conservator sought

Paintings conservator sought

From: Ricky Francisco <pezseum<-a>
Date: Saturday, May 28, 2005
    **** Moderator's comments: This query comes from a person who is
    not on the DistList and will not see any responses that are
    posted here.  Please respond directly to sender

Does anyone have any directory or contact information of
conservators or conservation laboratories or studios specializing in
oil on canvas paintings for collections in Southeast Asia?  Our
collection ranges from oil on canvas paintings done from 1890s to
the present by Filipino artists using mostly imported (European and
American) paints.  We would want to get in contact with conservators
who have experience dealing with collections exposed to tropical
environments.  We prefer conservators working within Southeast Asia,
but are open to conservators based elsewhere.

Ricky Francisco
Collections Officer
The Lopez Memorial Museum
Ground Floor, Benpres Bldg.