Subject: Publication sought

Publication sought

From: Eric Pourchot <epourchot<-a>
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2005
    author.

I need to purchase a copy of Irving Skeist's "Handbook of
Adhesives," and can only find the 1st and 2nd editions.  AIC would
like to have a reference copy available for participants in our
upcoming "Adhesives for Conservation" workshops. Can anyone
recommend a source to purchase the 3rd edition?  (I have already
checked Amazon, exlibris, abebooks, ebay, and done Google and Yahoo!
searches.)

Eric Pourchot, Ph.D.
Program Officer, Professional Development
American Institute for Conservation of Historic and Artistic Works
1717 K Street NW,  Suite 200
Washington, DC  20036
202-452-9545, extension 12
Fax: 202-452-9328