Subject: Neobond

Neobond

From: Enrico Flaiani <eflaiok<-a>
Date: Saturday, June 4, 2005
I wonder if someone knows anything about a product called Neobond.
It is a kind of synthetic or semi-synthetic paper produced in
Germany. It seems to have good printing qualities so someone is
going to advise to use it for public documents. I have no idea of
the chemical/physical properties of the product in the long run and
I don't know if any test was performed.

Enrico Flaiani

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 4, 2005