Subject: Scotchguard

Scotchguard

From: Natalie Scoullar <natalies<-a>
Date: Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Has anyone ever done any research on the aging properties of 3M
Scotchguard (a furniture and clothing protective aerosol)?  An
artist that uses silk screen printing on raw canvas has asked if it
would help to protect her work.  My guess is that it would not be
good over a long period of time, but I would prefer to know what it
is made of and how it would age so that I can give a considered
response.  I will try and contact 3M if no one here has any
information.

Natalie Scoullar

                  Distributed: Saturday, June 4, 2005