Subject: Courbet

Courbet

From: Helen Mar Parkin <hmparkin<-a>
Date: Thursday, May 19, 2005
I am interested in hearing from conservators who have worked on
paintings by Gustave Courbet.  I do not have extensive experience
with this artist and am in the process of conducting an examination
of a painting that has been offered to a museum in the Midwest.  I
am particularly interested in the artist's use of supports and
grounds, as well as his painting technique.

Helen Mar Parkin

                   Distributed: Friday, May 20, 2005