Subject: Online training material on disaster planning

Online training material on disaster planning

From: Carrie Thomas <carrielt<-a>
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2005
We are putting together an online course on Preventive Conservation
as a unit for our Masters by coursework in Conservation of Cultural
Material. We are wondering if there already exists some online
training material on Disaster Planning which we could purchase to
cover this aspect of the unit.  This could be an existing course
which we could enroll out students in, or it could be a unit of
material which we could purchase and include in our online material,
or it could be material which we could adapt to our purposes.

The topic will be taught over one week, with about 6-10 hours
student input time expected.

Carrie Thomas
The Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation
at The University of Melbourne
c/o 99 Shiel St, North Melbourne 3051
9348 5700 (Monday to Thursday)
Fax: 9348 5656