Subject: Source for photographic retouching paints sought

Source for photographic retouching paints sought

From: Douglas Sanders <dsanders<-a>
Date: Tuesday, April 19, 2005
About 10 years ago I used a set of prepared paints for retouching of
black and white photographic prints.  I recall there were two rows
of seven or eight cakes in a gradient from light to dark of warm
tones and cool tones.  I'd like to order a set, but am unable to
find a supplier. I think I've exhausted the usual conservation
supply catalogs.  Any leads?

Douglas Sanders
Senior Conservator
Indiana Historical Society