Subject: Source for rolled cotton sought

Source for rolled cotton sought

From: James Squires <james.squires<-a>
Date: Friday, April 15, 2005
Rustin Levenson <rustinfl [at] aol__com> writes

>We are no longer able to purchase Johnson and Johnson Red Cross
>Rolled Cotton.  Does anyone have a good long chain cotton
>substitute?

We purchase our cotton from from Square One Medical
<URL:http://www.sq1med.com>.  It costs $19.95/roll.  Square One says
their cotton is similar to the old Red Cross Brand.  I find it to be
an good substitute.

James R. Squires
Atlanta Art Conservation Center

                  Distributed: Tuesday, April 26, 2005