Subject: Conservation grants

Conservation grants

From: Rachael Arenstein <rachaelarenstein<-a>
Date: Monday, April 11, 2005
Michael J. Deegan Jr. <mjdeegan [at] mtu__edu> writes

>I am presently searching for a state or federal agency, institution,
>museum, etc., that offers conservation grants to academic
>departments such as my own, Michigan Tech. ...

I believe that the National Endowment for the Humanities
Preservation Assistance Grants might be appropriate for you.  They
grant up to $5,000 for to mid-size and smaller institutions for
various preservation projects.  One category is for storage
furniture and preservation supplies.

For more information see:
<URL:http://www.neh.gov/grants/guidelines/pag.html>

Rachael Perkins Arenstein