Subject: Storing framed paintings

Storing framed paintings

From: Julie Stires <juliestires<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 29, 2005
We have approximately 70 framed paintings that require proper
storage.  What are the best materials for wrapping the paintings,
how should they be shelved, and what is the proper environment for
them?  I would also appreciate any suggestions for books or
pamphlets that thoroughly cover this subject.

Julie Stires
Pasadena Museum of History
Pasadena, California

                  Distributed: Saturday, April 9, 2005