Subject: Polyester canvas

Polyester canvas

From: Tom Klaas <tak1129<-a>
Date: Sunday, March 13, 2005
    **** Moderator's comments:
    This query comes from a person who is not on the DistList and
    will not see any responses that are posted here.  Please respond
    directly to sender and if of general interest post it here as
    well

We had been a distributor for Artetco's wide beige polyester canvas
for painting restoration and when Artetco ceased to exist we
acquired some alternative, extra wide polyesters for our clients'
use. However, there was still an unfulfilled demand for the original
beige polyester canvas fabric.

We have since established a working relationship with the original
French weaver of Artetco's goods and expect to have some of their
220 cm wide beige polyester canvas in stock shortly.

The weaver is looking for client feedback as to what other widths of
their canvas people would want to have available. They are
considering a 300 cm, a 320 cm or a 350 cm width version of their
fabric. If you have definitive interest and need for something along
these lines, please let us know. Our email address at Testfabrics,
inc is info<-a t->testfabrics< . >com

In addition, they have some 100 cm wide polyester canvas they are
considering to offer already laminated with Beva film and have asked
us if our clients would be interested in such a product. If you
would like to have this product available, please let us know.

Tom Klaas
Testfabrics, Inc.
PO Box 26
415 Delaware Ave.