Conservation DistList Archives [Date] [Subject] [Author] [SEARCH]

Subject: Trade Specific Denatured Alcohol (TSDA) regulations

Trade Specific Denatured Alcohol (TSDA) regulations

From: Mark Hingley <mark.hingley1<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Christopher Weeks <christopher [at] weekses__plus__com> writes

>Does anyone have any advice about complying with the new Trade
>Specific Denatured Alcohol (TSDA) regulations governing the purchase
>and use of ethanol (formerly referred to as denatured ethanol B, or
>DEB) in the UK?

Her Majesty's Customs and Excise can give you all the information
you'll need to keep your licence up to date. Their website address
is: <URL:>

If you click the 'Contact us' tab at the top of the page there are a
number of options, including e-mail. The National Enquiry Service
number is +44 845 010 9000. I have found them to be very helpful in
the past.

There is also relevant material in PDF format on the site. Enter
methylated spirits in the search box, this should yield a number of
useful documents including a general outline.

Mark Hingley
Development Conservator
Willard Developments
Leigh Road
Terminus Industrial Estate
West Sussex
PO19 2TS
+44 1243 776 928

                  Conservation DistList Instance 18:44
                 Distributed: Wednesday, March 16, 2005
                       Message Id: cdl-18-44-012
Received on Tuesday, 15 March, 2005

[Search all CoOL documents]