Subject: A death

A death

From: Eileen Tichane <eileen<-a>
Date: Monday, March 14, 2005
I wanted to let the Conservation community know that my brother
Robin Tichane died on Sunday February 27, 2005 of extend
complications from Aids.  I believe that Robin was one of the
longest survivors of Aids in the country.  His life and work have
come full circle.  Since he worked tirelessly in San Francisco since
1975 and then later in NY to bring to light the pain, symbolism and
finally inward peace that true acceptance of Aids brings.

I want to thank you for your notes on Robin's research and books
without the years and if you need any further information, please
feel free to contact me at:

    Eileen Tichane
    1010 Morse Ave., Suite 2
    Sunnyvale,  CA  94089