Subject: Fading of fluorescent paint

Fading of fluorescent paint

From: Lizzo Hinde <elizabeth_hinde<-a>
Date: Friday, March 4, 2005
    author.

I am currently studying an MA in Cultural Material Conservation,
Melbourne. As my research project, I wish to investigate the fading
of fluorescent paint and how one would go about colour matching it
in an already existing work. I was just wondering if anyone could
suggest a brand or type of fluorescent paint I should concentrate
on, or any other aspects of fluorescent paint that should be
researched.

                  Distributed: Friday, March 11, 2005