Subject: Newberry Library Alumni sought

Newberry Library Alumni sought

From: Susan Russick <russicks<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2005
    author.

As part of a presentation at this June's AIC meeting, we are
contacting former Newberry Library staff members who worked in the
Bindery and Conservation Departments.  Our main area of interest is
treatment documentation, but we are also collecting photographs of
the Lab, Bindery and staff, particularly during the 1960s-80s
period.

Susan Russick and Giselle Simon

Susan Russick
Book and Paper Conservator