Subject: Questionnaire on backing and glazing

Questionnaire on backing and glazing

From: David Frank Bugeja <namuk1<-a>
Date: Wednesday, March 2, 2005
Have you ever observed, applied or suggested backing/glazing to
canvas paintings? Do *you* agree with such preventive conservation
measures?

If you have an answer for the above questions you could be of great
help for my Master's dissertation. You are kindly asked to
participate in my online questionnaire by visiting the following
link <URL:http://www.freewebs.com/namuk/questionnaire.htm>

The survey is brief and takes less than 6 minutes to fill.

David F. Bugeja
Paintings Conservator

                  Distributed: Friday, March 11, 2005