Subject: Translation service

Translation service

From: Jennifer Barnett <reginatextilia<-a>
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2005
    author. Solicitations of employment are not accept for the
    DistList, but this seemed to warrant an exception (ie to qualify
    as news).

Should you ever need a article or some such translated from Dutch or
Flemish into English, I can do this for you. I am an (ex) textile
conservator with a broad working knowledge of other conservation
disciplines and their jargon, including architectural conservation.
As an English native speaker, after 17 years living and working in
the Netherlands, I have built up considerable experience in
translating Dutch into English and proof-reading translations. My
first career was English teaching, I write, my reading comprehension
is excellent and my fee reasonable.

Jennifer Barnett
regina textilia: historical textiles research and consultation
Oude Looiersstraat 65-67
1016 VH Amsterdam
Netherlands
+31 20 427 18 27