Subject: Linseed oil

Linseed oil

From: Gulsum Ozkilinc <gulsum_oz<-a>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2005
I have a painting to restore.  For consolidation I used BEVA 371 and
I did all the process ironing and cooling but then my partner told me
that she applied linseed oil.  We waited for it to dry. But then the
painting needed more consolidation and even though we did it several
times it seems like still need some. I couldn't figure it out if this
is because of the linseed oil. I did some research but couldn't find
useful things. So if anyone can help me with advice I'll be very
happy.

                  Distributed: Tuesday, March 8, 2005