Subject: Proposal for book on ethics

Proposal for book on ethics

From: Alison Richmond <a.richmond<-a>
Date: Friday, February 25, 2005
We are currently working on a book proposal for a volume that will
probe conservation ethics from various perspectives.  We intend to
commission chapters from conservators and the curatorial/art
historical fields, but first wish to consult with the profession to
see what issues you believe are particularly compelling.  We would
therefore be very grateful if you would assist us by responding to
the following question:

If you were to commission chapters for a book on conservation
ethics, what specific ethical issues would you wish to see
addressed?

If you know of someone (including yourselves) who is well-placed to
address your suggested topic, we would be delighted to hear your
recommendation. Thank you very much,

    Alison Bracker
    Research Fellow
    Conservation Department