Subject: Fume hood

Fume hood

From: Olivia Primanis <primanis<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2005
We are looking at a ductless fume hood or laminar flow cabinet such
as those seen at <URL:http://www.streamlinelab.com/> for use in
cleaning moldy library materials. We would be interested in any
information about the effectiveness of this type of fume hood, how
long the HEPA filter lasts, and preferred vendors.

Olivia Primanis
Book Conservator
Ransom Center
University of Texas at Austin