Subject: Budget for monument restoration

Budget for monument restoration

From: Jorge Sahione <jsahione<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2005
I am a monument conservator from Brazil and  am looking for the
information about a model itemized budget for historical monument
restoration. Could someone, please, help me with finding articles,
standards, models or information about heritage budgeting? I would
also greatly appreciate information on the parameters of the pricing
restoration services.

Jorge Sahione
Senior Conservator
Building Conservation
Instituto do Patrimonio Historico e Artistico Nacional (IPHAN)

                 Distributed: Friday, February 18, 2005