Subject: Sticky traps

Sticky traps

From: Bethan Stanley <bethan.stanley<-a>
Date: Friday, February 11, 2005
Ian Bogus <imbogus [at] rci__rutgers__edu> writes

>Our library system would like to start a pest monitoring program. We
>want to purchase the small tent like cardboard sticky traps, but
>every supplier we talked to will only sell to distributors. ...

At English Heritage we order our sticky blunder traps at a cost of
40p each from:

    R E Child
    Historyonics
    17 Talbot Street
    Cardiff CF11 9BW
    +44 29 20398943
    Fax: +44 29 0218672

This firm will also supply pheromone traps should they be required
and Constrain, a water based insecticide.

                 Distributed: Friday, February 18, 2005