Subject: Cabinet

Cabinet

From: Zu-Chun Liao <zchun<-a>
Date: Friday, January 28, 2005
My museum is going to purchase cabinets for new ethnology
collections. I am going to have clothing and textile collections in
these cabinets. These new cabinets will be settled on mobile
carriages. I would like to know what is the museum standard to
construct cabinets such as the paints, construction, etc?

Zu-Chun Liao, collection manager
National Museum of Natural Science
Department of Anthropology
Kuan Chien Rd.
Taichung, Taiwan
R.O.C.

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005