Subject: Mounting adhesive

Mounting adhesive

From: Robert Ellis Wynne-Jones <recordoffice<-a>
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2005
Scotch 3M Positional Mounting Adhesive is a double sided, pressure
sensitive adhesive film, supplied on a roll. Our Technician uses it
for the speedy mounting of labels and signs, for which it is
extremely useful. We seem to be having trouble sourcing this
product, our usual supplier is no longer stocking it. Does anyone
know whether it has been discontinued? If so, can anyone suggest a
suitable alternative? and a supplier in the UK?

Sharon Oldale, Conservator
Cheshire and Chester Record Office
Duke Street
Chester CH1 1RL

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005