Subject: Kodakrome slide film

Kodakrome slide film

From: Jocelyn Evans <jocelyne<-a>
Date: Friday, February 11, 2005
We have been using Kodakrome colour slide film (200 speed) for our
before and after treatment colour images; unfortunately it is no
longer readily available in Australia.  We'd like to hear of
people's thoughts regarding the archival-quality of other colour
slide films, or of people's experiences in changing over to digital
imaging (such as issues surrounding storage of images and
maintaining consistency in quality).

Jocelyn Evans
Paintings Conservator
The Centre for Cultural Materials Conservation
University of Melbourne
99 Shiel St North Melbourne

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005