Subject: L'Istituto per l'Arte e il Restauro "Palazzo Spinelli"

L'Istituto per l'Arte e il Restauro "Palazzo Spinelli"

From: Liegh Acosta <lieghacosta<-a>
Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2005
I would like information about the reputation of the Instituto per
l'Artee il' Restauro "Palazzo Spinelli" within the field of Painting
Conservation. My specialty is textiles, so when a friend interested
in painting conservation programs asked me about the Institute, I
was unable to help. If you are familiar with the Institute and their
painting conservation program, please enlighten me by posting here
or emailing me at lieghacosta<-a t->yahoo< . >com.

Liegh

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005