Subject: Wire stitcher

Wire stitcher

From: Tara Kennedy <tara.d.kennedy<-a>
Date: Thursday, February 3, 2005
We are looking to purchase a wire-stitcher (pamphlet stapler) for
our Collections Care unit at the library.  I was wondering if people
could share their thoughts on the different machines they have
worked with, and any pros or cons they have found with those
machines.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Tara D. Kennedy
Interim Collections Care Librarian
Preservation Department
Yale University Libraries
Sterling Memorial Library

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005