Subject: Sticky traps

Sticky traps

From: Ian Bogus <imbogus<-a>
Date: Tuesday, February 1, 2005
Our library system would like to start a pest monitoring program. We
want to purchase the small tent like cardboard sticky traps, but
every supplier we talked to will only sell to distributors.  Of
course the distributors only sell to exterminators.  If we go
through exterminators the price almost doubles.  Does anyone know
where a library can directly purchase these products?

    **** Moderator's comments:
    See

        <URL:http://www.cr.nps.gov/museum/publications/
            conserveogram/03-07.pdf>

    which lists Gaylord, University Products, and Insects Limited
    as sources for sticky traps.

        **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
        email. There should be no newline.

Ian Bogus
Rutgers University Libraries

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005