Subject: Guidelines for internships

Guidelines for internships

From: Stan Lester <s.lester<-a>
Date: Monday, January 31, 2005
    author.

Nestor Barrio <nbarrio [at] ciudad__com__ar>

>I'm looking for advice and guidelines in order to accept internships

There is some work being done in the UK on this at the moment, to
produce a manual for internships likely to be backed by the new
Institute of Conservation.  If you reply direct
(s.lester<-a t->devmts< . >demon< . >co< . >uk) I can put you in touch with the group
developing the manual.

Dr Stan Lester
Stan Lester Developments
Taunton, UK
+44 1823 333091

                Distributed: Thursday, February 10, 2005