Subject: IIC Bulletin back issues available

IIC Bulletin back issues available

From: Jan Paris <jparis<-a>
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2005
    author.

I have back issues of the IIC Bulletin from 1986 (No. 5, October)
through 1994 (No. 5, October) that I no longer plan to keep. I
thought I'd offer them to any library or individual collecting
materials on the history of conservation before I put them in the
recycling bin. Please contact me if you're interested.

Jan Paris, Conservator
Special Collections Conservation Laboratory
CB #3936, The Wilson Library
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-8890

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 30, 2005