Subject: Plastic boxes for sale

Plastic boxes for sale

From: Kaori Asai <ciao<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2005
Second-hand Stewart Clear plastic boxes for sale.  Stewart boxes are
often used to store objects or/and for scientific experiments by
museums and conservators.  The 30 boxes are clear polystyrene with
their fitted lids, and the dimensions are 140 x 79 x 60 mm.  The
boxes were used for my University final year project.  The boxes are
in very good/as new condition as they were used for a monitoring
purpose. I purchased the boxes from a supplier, and they cost me
about UKP23 for 15 boxes. I very much appreciate if anyone would be
happy to buy the boxes off from me at UKP10 for 15 boxes (excluded
postage). If you would like to see the boxes, please refer to
Stewart catalogue or e-mail me; I have photographs when I used them.

Kaori Asai

                 Distributed: Sunday, January 30, 2005