Subject: Diatomaceous earth and pest control

Diatomaceous earth and pest control

From: Rick Kerschner <rkerschner<-a>
Date: Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Jutta Gopfrich <j.goepfrich [at] ledermuseum__de> writes

>... Also we are looking for a source for
>pheromone traps against certain beetles (Anthrenus).

You might try:

    Insects Limited
    16950 Westfield Park Road
    Westfield, Indiana 46074-9374, USA
    <URL:http://www.insectslimited.com>
    <URL:http://www.fumigationzone.com>
    insectsltd<-a t->aol< . >com
    317-896-9300

I did not see a pheromone for Anthrenus in their catalog, but if one
exists, they would know about it. They also have a very good
quarterly newsletter called Fumigants and Pheromones that often
addresses museum pest control issues.

Richard L. Kerschner
Director of Preservation and Conservation
Shelburne Museum
PO Box 10, Route 7
Shelburne, VT  05482
802-985-3348 Ext 3361