Subject: Stabiltex

Stabiltex

From: Karin von Lerber <karin.vonlerber<-a>
Date: Thursday, January 27, 2005
Heike Wichelmann <heike.wichelmann [at] gmx__de> writes

>I am looking for mechanical and chemical properties of Stabiltex.
>Does anyone have any information about it or could give me some
>references?

Stabiltex has been replaced by the very similar product of TETEX TR
(TR stands for "textile restoration"), produced by Sefar Inc. The
product information can be found under
    <URL:http://www.sefar.com/cms/en.nsf/PageID/
        C06F3018B7176579C1256D8A004DBBF7>

    **** Moderator's comments: The above URL has been wrapped for
    email. There should be no newline.

See also the CAMEO database of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston:
<URL:http://www.mfa.org/_cameo/frontend/> where it can be found both
under stabiltex and under tetex.

For physical and mechanical properties of polyester, please refer to
standard fibre handbooks.

Karin von Lerber
Prevart GmbH
Oberseenerstr. 93