Subject: Yaqui Pascola masks

Yaqui Pascola masks

From: Joanna McMann <archmuse<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I am a Conservation student at Fleming College in Peterborough,
Ontario and am writing a paper on Yaqui Pascola masks--how they are
fabricated, what they are made from and their unique vulnerabilities
and conservation concerns.

As there is little reference material available on these masks I'd
like to do some primary research and wondered if anyone on this list
was aware of anyone I could interview via e-mail about the masks
Thank you,

Joanna P. McMann
Conservation Student, Fleming College

                 Distributed: Tuesday, January 25, 2005