Subject: BEVA

BEVA

From: Linda S. Roundhill <artsconservation<-a>
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2005
I am looking for the results of any aging tests performed on BEVA
products, particularly reversibility after aging and yellowing in
light exposure.  I am seeing BEVA pop up in more and more in objects
conservation, and I would like to see some technical reporting (or
even unofficial, "kitchen" testing) on its aging characteristics. My
searches have not been very fruitful. Of particular interest are
BEVA 371 film and BEVA gel.

Linda S. Roundhill
Art and Antiquities Conservation
18121 157th Ave NE